Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How I Wrote 70 Articles in 4 DaysBy Lisa A Mason

I wrote 70 articles in 4 days and then I also wrote three rewrites of each article to give a total of 210 articles completed in 4 days. I wouldn't normally put myself on this tight of a deadline but I needed the extra cash and a good writer friend needed help with assignments after a hospital stay.
Before I explain how I did it, let me explain more about the assignment. The articles were only 300-350 words each. This is around the average size you will see articles on EzineArticles and other article marketing sites. The topics were pretty simple and the articles did not involve in-depth research.
When I first looked at my assignment, I knew I needed to create a game plan. Without a schedule, I would never meet this goal. So I did the math and discovered I would need to write 17.5 articles per day to remain on schedule. This was also including the 3x rewrites of each article.
So I set up a plan for how I would do this. The plan would also involve knowing how long it would take to write each one and how many I could write in a day. I did 20 articles the first day, 20 articles the second day, 15 on the third and 15 on the fourth day and I finished a few hours before my deadline. Then I took the night off to celebrate (except for writing this article).
To write each article quickly and simply, I used my own template and repeated it for each article. Since the articles were short, it was easy to start out with a leading sentence, follow with some supporting sentences, flesh out those supporting facts and then wrap it all up in a short conclusion.
Lisa Mason is a freelance writer with a specialty in Internet content and SEO articles. She has written thousands of articles, hundreds of ebooks and thousands of website pages and related content. She is the author of How to Earn a Living Writing for the Internet.
Lisa Mason, Professional wordsmith for hire: gamer, wife, mother, entrepreneur, published poet, co-owner of game guides company http://www.liti4.com public speaker and Internet business consultant. You can learn more or follow Lisa's blog from her website: http://www.freelancewriter4hire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment